Conditions of use
The City of Airdrie ("the City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the expressed permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on this website.
The City grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use of all content made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes
- You will not modify the content of the website and you will display the copyright notice and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the website
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this website and that you have only a limited right to use this website
- You acknowledge that the City does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this website
- You acknowledge that the City is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use on the website will take place in Airdrie, and
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any email that you send to the City of Airdrie.
The City of Airdrie does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
We are committed to providing our visitors with a website that respects their privacy. This page summarizes the privacy practices of the City of Airdrie website.
We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, or email address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via email, or registering in a secure portion of the site. Any personal information you do provide is protected under Alberta's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Messages sent via the Internet can be intercepted. If you are concerned about sending personal information to us via the Internet, you can use another method such as fax or regular mail.
We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
For questions or comments regarding these practices, or for additional information about the administration of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, contact Legislative Services.
Trademarks & copyright
The City of Airdrie logo is a registered trademark of the City of Airdrie. All text, graphics, photos, audio and video contained in this web site are protected under copyright law.
The City of Airdrie does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to on, or linked to this website.